CCDA/CCDP Training 6-Day Boot Camp
Learn Cisco® solutions in designing and implementing scalable internetworks.
This 6-day course promotes Cisco® solutions in designing and implementing scalable internetworks. Students will learn how to perform the conceptual and intermediate design of a network infrastructure that supports the desired network solutions over intelligent network services, to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability. Topics covered include fundamental aspects of the network design adressing QoS, Security, Network Management, fine-tuning Routing Protocols, Switching Structures and IP Multicast. In addition, student leave with Solution Models for solutions and aspects of the network that are strategic to tday’s Cisco® Customers: Voice over IP and IP Telephony, Content and Storage Networking, and Wireless Networking.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Discuss methodology in network design
- Describe how to structure and modularize the network design using the Cisco Enterprise Architecture
- Design the Enterprise Campus and Enterprise Data Center modules
- Design the Remote Connectivity modules as needed
- Design a network addressing plan and select a suitable routing protocol for a given network design
- Evaluate security solutions for the network
- Discuss the design implications of voice transport across the network
- Discuss the design implications of wireless networking
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- CCDP (Cisco Certified Design Professional)
The Lammle Training Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
(i) You must notify GlobalNet Training in writing and provide proof of having not passed an applicable professional certification examination within 10 days (two business weeks) following the last day of the Bootcamp you attended; (ii) Your participation in a subsequent Bootcamp under this Guarantee is based on seat availability in a regularly scheduled, open enrollment Bootcamp; (iii) Except for your Bootcamp tuition and enrollment fees you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses incurred in attending a Bootcamp under this Guarantee, including all travel, lodging, meals and other out-of-pocket expenses, such as exams, associated with your participation in such Bootcamp; and (iv) Only individual (single) registrations are eligible to participate under this Guarantee. This Guarantee does not apply to custom or corporate block purchases.