CCIE R&S Practical 5-Day Training Boot Camp
Net+/Sec+ → ICND1/CCENT → CCNA → CCNP →
CCIE R&S Written → CCIE R&S Lab → CCIE R&S Lab Experience → CCIE R&S Practical
Five days of Instructor Led lessons, a lab guide, hands-on labs on specific topics, assessment labs, instructor mentoring and support.
For learning to use an expert-level problem-solving process with options analysis to support complex network technologies and topologies, this Boot Camp is one of the BEST in the world.
This course is part of a blended learning curriculum that supports expert-level preparation in routing and switching.
CCIE R&S Practical 5-Day Training Boot Camp Upcoming Dates
Who Should Attend
- Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Routing and Switching certificate.
- Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
Boot Camp Hours
The duration of this boot camp is 5 days
Monday – Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM or later
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 3:00 AM
Friday 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- An E-COPY of "The Foundation 4.0" Work Book. Written by Narbik Kocharians, this workbook prepares students for the Boot Camp.
- On the first day of the boot camp:
On the first day of the boot camp:
- A Secured PDF file of the "Advanced CCIE Routing and Switching 4.0" Work Book, by Narbik Kocharians. Valued at $350.
- A Secure PDF file of the "Advanced Boot Camp 4.0", by Narbik Kocharians. valued at $499 USD.
- Cisco’s 360 Program Courseware, web portal, and Lab Guide.
- CCNP+ or equivalent knowledge
- Review of Micronics’ “The Foundation 4.0″ Workbook
- Students should also have CCNP level knowledge of Switching, frame-relay, RIPv2, Eigrp, OSPF, BGP, QoS, IPv6 and Multicasting.
About the Instructor
Narbik Kocharians CCSI, CCIE #12410 (R&S, Security, SP)
Narbik, a Triple CCIE, has over 33 years of experience in the industry. He has designed, implemented and supported numerous enterprise networks. Some of the companies that Narbik has worked/Consulted for are IBM, Carlton United Breweries, Australian Cable and Wireless, BP, AMOCO and in US, 20th Century Ins., Home Saving of America, Verizon, TTI, Trinet Inc, Anderson Networking and Consulting and many more. Narbik has been a dedicated CCIE instructor for over 12 years.
The Lammle Training Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
(i) You must notify GlobalNet Training in writing and provide proof of having not passed an applicable professional certification examination within 10 days (two business weeks) following the last day of the Bootcamp you attended; (ii) Your participation in a subsequent Bootcamp under this Guarantee is based on seat availability in a regularly scheduled, open enrollment Bootcamp; (iii) Except for your Bootcamp tuition and enrollment fees you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses incurred in attending a Bootcamp under this Guarantee, including all travel, lodging, meals and other out-of-pocket expenses, such as exams, associated with your participation in such Bootcamp; and (iv) Only individual (single) registrations are eligible to participate under this Guarantee. This Guarantee does not apply to custom or corporate block purchases.