CCNA Video Training Series

Instant Access, Web or Mobile!

Only $99 for 30 days...
Renew at half price!

Buy/Renew

Includes FREE Practice Exams!

Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Official Lammle User Forum

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,191

    Default Where to get Bonus material for my 7th Edition

    Please email me your e-receipt at todd@lammle.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2

    Default Lost receipt

    I bought your sixth edition some time ago but didn't have any equipment at the time so I wasnt concerned about the labs. I didn't save my receipt. Is there any other way to get the labs?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default Lost receipt

    Quote Originally Posted by lammle View Post
    Please email me your e-receipt at todd@lammle.com
    I attended a CCNA boot camp class in San Diego. Your book CCNA Study Guide Sixth Edition (Deluxe Edition) was the study material used. I also lost the the reciept for the book. Is there any way to get the Bonus materials for the simulation training. I have the packet tracer and created the networks and everything works and is pingable. I'd like to get something to work on my troubleshooting .

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wqcruz View Post
    I attended a CCNA boot camp class in San Diego. Your book CCNA Study Guide Sixth Edition (Deluxe Edition) was the study material used. I also lost the the reciept for the book. Is there any way to get the Bonus materials for the simulation training. I have the packet tracer and created the networks and everything works and is pingable. I'd like to get something to work on my troubleshooting .

    Thanks
    Email me and I'll send you the information.
    Thanks,
    Todd Lammle

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Question Practice Simulation Labs

    Quote Originally Posted by lammle View Post
    Please email me your e-receipt at todd@lammle.com
    I got the book, and have gone thru it, and got to the practice labs on the disk - but - cannot find where to download the Packet Tracer practice labs. I am assuming that is what this thread is about. I do not have the receipt for the book. I bought it 3 months ago - and did not think to keep the receipt. The labs just say "go to to www.lammle.com", which is pretty vague. Can a link be provided to the Packet Tracer Practice Simulation Labs?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,888

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrthian View Post
    I got the book, and have gone thru it, and got to the practice labs on the disk - but - cannot find where to download the Packet Tracer practice labs. I am assuming that is what this thread is about. I do not have the receipt for the book. I bought it 3 months ago - and did not think to keep the receipt. The labs just say "go to to www.lammle.com", which is pretty vague. Can a link be provided to the Packet Tracer Practice Simulation Labs?
    There is nothing vague on here or anywhere else. Everything points to "Email me at todd@lammle.com". I can help you.

    Thanks.
    Todd

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lammle View Post
    There is nothing vague on here or anywhere else. Everything points to "Email me at todd@lammle.com". I can help you.

    Thanks.
    Todd
    I don't know mate - after i few cheeky late night CR shot. My posts on here can be pretty vague! LOL...
    Maddox Thomas-Clark 14/10/2008
    Bean Thomas-Clark 18/09/2007
    Big Evils Cisco World
    Linkedin

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7

    Red face does not run on my packet tracer

    It does not run on my packet tracer ,,,,,,i renamed it as .pkt.....my packet tracer version is 5.3.0.0088 please help

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    33

    Default Missing Receipt

    Quote Originally Posted by lammle View Post
    Please email me your e-receipt at todd@lammle.com
    Hi Todd,

    I too have misplaced my receipt. I can mail you the ISBN number if you like? My copy is legit, I promise

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi Todd, I have sent an email to you regarding the Packet Tracer labs.
    I'm still waiting for a response.
    Thank you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    16

    Default Bonus Lab procedural change

    Hello All,
    We have a change in procedure when requesting the Bonus Packe Tracer Labs when you purchase Todd Lammle's 7th Edition Study Guide.

    Please send your request and a copy of your receipt to:

    Jim Frye
    jim@lammle.com

    I will glady assist you.

    Thanks,

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimf View Post
    Hello All,
    We have a change in procedure when requesting the Bonus Packe Tracer Labs when you purchase Todd Lammle's 7th Edition Study Guide.

    Please send your request and a copy of your receipt to:

    Jim Frye
    jim@lammle.com

    I will glady assist you.

    Thanks,
    Thanks much. I received the files!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New books, new Bonus material!
    By jimf in forum Announcements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 12:30 PM
  2. Bonus Material
    By hikerstick in forum General Questions (Any Chapter)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 10:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 02:29 PM
  4. Bonus material with 7th edition book
    By gopal in forum CCNA Simulation Exam Practice Labs Answers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 07:32 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 12:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •