CCNP Security 12-day Bootcamp In Las Vegas! 8/21/17
August 21 - September 1$7995
Professional Level Certification in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances 12 Days
Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification program is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
- Designed specifically to prepare students to pass all four CCNP Security Exams.
- Class length is twelve consecutive days, and runs Monday through the following Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM. In addition to classroom time, there will be daily homework assignments to be completed at night. These are eleven hour days, so students should arrive at our facility rested and prepared to work.
- Students take one exam every three days (four exams total).
- CCNP Security class will have a maximum of ten students.
- Dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood.
- Learn on the most advanced equipment in the industry. You get your own equipment to work with. No gear sharing!
- Access is provided to the classroom racks 24 hours a day.
- Free practice questions.
- Four test attempts included (one attempt per exam – a $1000 value)!
The best way to prepare for this certification is to take the Todd Lammle, LLC bootcamp, which includes the following classes in twelve days with testing onsite.
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
This course prepares network security engineers with the skills and knowledge needed to deploy the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and 802.1X secure network access and to implement and manage network access security by using the Cisco ISE appliance product solution.
Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) This course prepares network security engineers with the skills and knowledge needed to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco switches, Cisco routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls and to implement and manage security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco switches.
Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
This course prepares network security engineers with the knowledge and skills needed to protect data traversing a public or shared infrastructure such as the Internet by implementing and maintaining Cisco VPN solutions and troubleshooting remote-access and site-to- site VPN solutions, using Cisco ASA adaptive security appliances and Cisco IOS routers.
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
This course prepares network security engineers with the knowledge and skills needed to deploy the Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW), as well as web security, email security, and cloud web security, and with the capability to implement and manage security on Cisco ASA firewalls utilizing the Cisco Next-Generation product solution.
Monday – Thursday: SISAS – Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
- Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) Services
- Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Cisco Cloud Web Security
- Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Cisco Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Fundamentals of VPN Technologies and Cryptography
- Deploying Secure Site-to-Site Connectivity Solutions
- Deploying Cisco IOS Site-to-Site FlexVPN Solutions
- Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
- Deploying Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Deploying Endpoint Security and Dynamic Access Policies
- Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Deploying Network Infrastructure Protection
- Deploying NAT on Cisco IOS and Cisco ASA
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA
- Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
- Threat Mitigation Through Identity Services
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Fundamentals
- Advanced Access Control
- Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Endpoint Access Control Enhancements
- Troubleshooting Network Access Control
Friday A.M. Review and take Cisco 300-207 exam
Friday – Sunday: Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions
Monday A.M. Review and Take Cisco 300-209 Exam.
Monday – Tuesday: Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions
Wednesday AM Review and Take Cisco 300-206 Exam.
Wednesday – Thursday: Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
Friday AM Review and Take Cisco 300-208 Exam.
Required Exam(s) Recommended Training 300-208 SISAS Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) 300-206 SENSS Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions (SENSS) 300-209 SIMOS Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS) 300-207 SITCS Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS)
If you successfully complete a Lammle Bootcamp and do not pass a professional certification examination, you are eligible to enroll in a subsequent Bootcamp within one (1) year with just a small administrative fee (and the cost of new books if the course changes).
The Lammle Training Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
(i) You must notify Todd Lammle in writing and provide proof of having not passed an applicable professional certification examination within 10 days (two business weeks) following the last day of the Bootcamp you attended; (ii) Your participation in a subsequent Bootcamp under this Guarantee is based on seat availability in a regularly scheduled, open enrollment Bootcamp; (iii) Except for your Bootcamp tuition and enrollment fees you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses incurred in attending a Bootcamp under this Guarantee, including all travel, lodging, meals and other out-of-pocket expenses, such as exams, associated with your participation in such Bootcamp; and (iv) Only individual (single) registrations are eligible to participate under this Guarantee. This Guarantee does not apply to custom or corporate block purchases.