- This event has passed.
CCIE R/S Written Live Online 4/17/17
04/17/17 - 04/21/17$1995
Prepares the technology professional for the Routing & Switching written exam.
Todd Lammle’s CCIE R&S intense course is designed to prepare the technology professional for the Routing & Switching written exam. This official instructor led Cisco course is designed specifically to prepare students to pass their CCIE R&S written exam. You will spend four intense days reviewing technologies and specific questions focused on you passing your written exam on the fifth day. We do not rely on outdated third party test preparation material or courseware.
- Instructor is a triple CCIE (R&S, Security, SP) and CCSI
- Class length is four (4) days, Monday – Thursday, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Course includes test voucher valued at $300
- Friday, you take the exam if you are ready
- Class size will have a maximum of 15 students
- Class to date has a 97% pass rate!
- This is one of the onlyup-to-date CCIE written class on the market
- Course syllabus taken directly from the Cisco CCIE R&S written blueprint
- Course is held in a “state-of-the-art” training facility close to hotels, airports and restaurants
What Our Students Are Saying
- “Narbik demonstrated a superior level of knowledge and did an excellent job of conveying the material to us.” – Steven (scored 89 on his written exam)
- “I would not recommend any changes. The instructor adapted the class to the students level and understanding. I strongly recommend taking this class to any CCIE Wannabe!” – Brian
- “A very good course. Narbik is one of the best instructors I have ever come across. Great Job!” – Ken
If you successfully complete a Lammle Bootcamp and do not pass a professional certification examination, you are eligible to enroll in a subsequent Bootcamp within one (1) year with just a small administrative fee (and the cost of new books if the course changes).
The Lammle Training Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions:
(i) You must notify Todd Lammle in writing and provide proof of having not passed an applicable professional certification examination within 10 days (two business weeks) following the last day of the Bootcamp you attended; (ii) Your participation in a subsequent Bootcamp under this Guarantee is based on seat availability in a regularly scheduled, open enrollment Bootcamp; (iii) Except for your Bootcamp tuition and enrollment fees you are solely responsible for all costs and expenses incurred in attending a Bootcamp under this Guarantee, including all travel, lodging, meals and other out-of-pocket expenses, such as exams, associated with your participation in such Bootcamp; and (iv) Only individual (single) registrations are eligible to participate under this Guarantee. This Guarantee does not apply to custom or corporate block purchases.
One person is attending CCIE R/S Written Live Online 4/17/17