Howdy, all! Of course, I need to start by thanking every single one of our members here at Lammle.com. As you know, this site would not be a reality with YOU! Big thanks.
Here is an update on SPCOR. This course is now the number one PRIORITY here at Lammle.com. This is an important Cisco Service Provider course, and Lammle.com is one of the few to offer this training. Below, you will find a report of the sections that make up the course and the number of completed videos in each section. I have asked the author to STARTING NOW – complete the videos from top-down for the remainder of development. This will provide an order for those students that are studying this material as it is released. So the next domain or module to be completed will be the Archoteuctre module. This will complete in order before the next section (Security) gets any new videos…
Notice that two domains are complete at this time. From now forward, as each domain completes, we will be sure to notify everyone via this blog. Be sure to subscribe to this blog if you have not already. That way, you get an email each time there is a new post.
I hope these changes will make it easier for you – and thanks once again for choosing Lammle.com!
- Course Intro (2 videos complete)
- SP Architectures (8 videos complete)
- Security (4 videos complete)
- IS-IS (9 videos complete)
- OSPF (section complete; 11 videos)
- BGP (section complete; 15 videos)
- Troubleshooting (4 videos complete)
- HA (3 videos complete)
- MPLS and Segment Routing (2 videos complete)
- Services (12 videos complete)
- Automation (4 videos complete)